October 2017
M T W T F S S
« Feb    
 1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031  
Recent Posts
  • A Brief Account Of Anodized Aluminum Blank Nameplate

    A Brief Account Of Anodized Aluminum Blank Nameplate

    For the government contractors, willing to submit their items to UID registry, the Department of Defense has implemented ISO marking standards. The ISO/IEC 15426 section 2 of the MIL-STD-130M standard handles the classification of 2- Dimensional bar coding. However, the Department of Defense gives priority to the levels or plates mode of marking instead of direct part marking. As per the authorization of DoD, only 20% of the UID markings will be by direct part marking and the rest 80% will be on nameplates or levels. For bar coding, the traditional nameplates are made up of several metals such as stainless steel, brass and aluminum. Anodized aluminum blank nameplate is considered standard form as it offers better durability. These long-lasting aluminum nameplates are used for bar coding for their sunlight and heat resistance quality and better abrasiveness.
    In fact, the durability of the anodized aluminum nameplate material is due to its flexibility and thinness. Apart from being quite strong, the metal is lightweight and they posses the quality to easily bend around the products. Again the aluminum nameplates are anodized to make it resistant to excess heat, abrasion and chemicals. The anodized aluminum blank nameplates are also ideal for aerospace industries, commercial and industrial use as they can survive harsh climatic conditions and extended exposure to UV rays with little damage. Apart from the basic metal colors, the nameplates can be coated with several other vibrant metallic colors such as gold, purple, copper and dark blue, but the color is chosen once the nameplates are anodized.
    The anodized aluminum blank nameplate can resist temperature up to 900°F-1200°F as they are made of durable anodized aluminum. Apart from this, the anodic layer of the aluminum protects the item info as well as the logo from chemical abrasion and high temperature. Also the nameplate offers the clarity of the product code info and the logo. The aluminum nameplates are widely used for the low tooling costs of decorating and serialized numbering on them. The adhesives are generally not recommended for the nameplates as they are required to resist high temperature. Rather the anodized aluminum blank nameplates ought to be used with holes or mechanical fasteners.
    Often, the anodized aluminum blank nameplates are personalized as per the requisite of the manufacturers. Of late, a new form of anodized metal nameplate, also known as photo anodized metal nameplates, has been widely in use. These superior quality nameplates possess the features to resist extreme environmental conditions, increased heat (more than 1000F), and more harmful UV rays. These nameplates are also coated with anodic layers of aluminum that makes them as durable and safe as the anodized aluminum blank nameplates. Along with the basic mechanical fasteners, the new kinds of photo anodized nameplates come with pressure-sensitive adhesive.
    As the photo anodized metal nameplates can reproduce logos, black copy and barcodes photographically, they are more useful than the anodized aluminum blank nameplate. They ensure reliable and accurate reads. Apart from the specially matched adhesives they have optional intensification process to resist increased heat and advanced image resistance for different environmental conditions.

    • Добавить ВКонтакте заметку об этой странице
    • Мой Мир
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • LiveJournal
    • MySpace
    • FriendFeed
    • В закладки Google
    • Google Buzz
    • Яндекс.Закладки
    • LinkedIn
    • Reddit
    • StumbleUpon
    • Technorati
    • del.icio.us
    • Digg
    • БобрДобр
    • MisterWong.RU
    • Memori.ru
    • МоёМесто.ru
    • Сто закладок

    Комментарии закрыты.